Engagement and Term
Both parties willingly acknowledge and agree to parameters set by a contract and will abide by all points during the initial term of this agreement. The initial term refers to specific dates agreed up with the Dj and the booking party.
The Dj will be present during a dedicated time slot, on the decided date, at the designated locaton.
In the event that the DJ is unable to meet agreed upon time slot, he will give one weeks’ notice of cancellation.
The Dj agrees to arrive no later than an hour prior to the event.
The Dj agrees to bring his own equipment for his sets. The Dj agrees to provide the following:
- 1 wired microphone
If any equipment is necessary for agreed upon set time the Dj does not have at his disposal, he will require the booking party to provide required equipment.
The Dj agrees to provide a 7 day notice for equipment needing to be obtained by client
The Dj plays music from a wide range of genres and sources, at his own discretion.
The Dj agrees to take requests during his time slot.
- To provide clean, safe work environment for the Dj
- If an altercation breaks out while the Dj is playing during his set time, he is permitted to leave at his own discretion without any breach in contract.
- The Dj is being compensated for the allotted timeslot, including set up, ie: if a time slot begins at 9:00 pm and the Dj requires 1 hour to set up equipment and arrives at 8:00pm, compensation will begin at 8:00pm. Compensation ends at the time the Dj has shut down and loaded all of his equipment.
- The Dj general Service Compensation is listed as follows:
- $300 minimum guarantee
- $50 an hour (if event and setup exceeds 6 hours)
- $25 an hour additional for lights
- All tips given directly to or earned by the Dj will go directly tothe Dj and is not included in the previously outlined service compensation
- If client requests additional hours outside of previously agreed upon timeslot $50 per every half hour but this request may also be denied.
- The Dj will require a deposit of half the total fee be paid in order to book the date. The rest must be compensated no later than the start of the event before setup.
- The Dj will accept compensation in the forms of cash, check, or paypal.
- If equipment belonging to the Dj fails during Dj’s set, the Dj is the only liable party
- Client understands that in the event of equipment failure results in the discontinuance of a set, it is not in breach of contract
- Client is held liable for all equipment owned by them. In the event that equipment owned by client is damaged during a set played by the Dj, Fusion understands that this is not the Dj’s responsibility.
USE OF NAME & LIKENESS
The Dj agrees to grant Client the right to use the Dj ’s likeness, photographs, approved biographical and marketing material, music or videography at Dj’s reasonable discretion to promote the overall likelihood of both the Dj's performance time slot and that of the client. Client also agrees to grant the Dj the right to use the client’s likeness, photographs, approved biographical and marketing material, music or videography at client’s reasonable discretion to promote the overall likelihood of both client and the Dj’s performance time slot and that of the client.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
If either party wishes to enter out of working agreement, both the Dj and the client are required to give each other a 14 day notice without fees or penalties.